Work at 5th Element Wellness
It seems that most of the fitness industry chases finances more than it focuses on helping people get results – this doesn’t happen at 5EW.
We’re always interested in applicants who have a thirst for personal growth, but first and foremost, you must be motivated and have a deep sense of care to help others above all else.
Only if you are aligned to the above keep reading.
Why 5th Element Wellness?
- We are Melbourne’s premier Personal Training and Yoga facility.
- This is not a rent based Contractor model. Instead, we’ll pay you an allocated amount for each PT session you conduct. Each trainer is allocated a level depending on their qualifications and experience.
- We invest in your training and skill development. Literally. Every week and on international courses.
- No prospecting for your own clients – just focus on getting your clients results with spectacular service.
About the Personal Training Role:
You will be allocated clients based on your time availability and your skill to handle their circumstances. Your job will be to motivate them to continue doing PT with you and up-sell them for more PT sessions ongoing. So there may be a build-up phase within your initial couple of months.
You should also support and encourage the companies approach of holistic methods such as reviewing nutrition, hormonal/blood profiling, supplementation, and where appropriate recommend use of the Infrared Sauna, Yoga class, and Strongman sessions.
Depending on your skill set other tasks may include:
- Conducting Strongman classes
- Providing member service on reception
- Performing clinical assessments
- Reviewing blood marker profiles
Nearly everyone who starts with us comes in as a Level 1 trainer. You will then be able to progress to higher levels depending on the quality of your PT sessions and member results. So be prepared to start from the bottom and work your way up.
Only apply for the role if:
- Your main motivation is helping people get progressive results
- You have an easy means to travel to Fitzroy North
- You can dedicate yourself 100% to 5EW and this role with nothing on the side
- You’re interested in longterm career possibilities
- You want to work as part of a team
- You are humble! Be confident but absolutely NO EGO at 5EW.
- You look and behave aligned to the values of a healthy lifestyle
- You have an open mind, positive attitude, and a thirst to learn!
It would be preferable if you have:
- Experience working as a Personal Trainer
- Any courses from either: FMA, Poliquin, CHEK, Clean Health, Real Movement
Two steps to submit your details:
- Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Complete the survey here.
If you are interested in other work with us:
- Front of House
- Yoga Instructor
- Work experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Love the warm welcoming atmosphere from the dedicated team of professionals. It’s well worth the 30-minute drive for me.”